5. Remote control issue
3. Doors that reverse on the way down and come back up is a sensor issue.
4. Broken springs, the doors usually opens a short distance and then stops. It is highly recommended to replace both springs.
New Service Products
* Garage Doors
* Remote Controls
* Gear Kits and Carriages
* Key Pads
JT GArage door Systems
2. Doors that come off track.
Common Garage Door Issues:
Jason Teel © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
1. Noisy doors change from steel rollers to nylon rollers.
6. Gear kits or stripped carriages are when the motor runs and the chain does not move.